Some softwares I can't live without......

Some of the softwares I prefer to download first on my PC are:
 1.  CCleaner: If you ask me what is the tool you can't live without, I would say CCleaner. CCleaner makes your system fast by deleting the recent items, registry values, web history and much more.... It makes you system fast by deleting the junk from your PC.


Links: Download CCleaner.
          mirror site 1
          mirror site 2

2.  Google chrome: Well again, there goes my favorite browser google chrome. It is very fast compared to other browsers I had ever used on my PC.... 
Links: Download Google chrome
          mirror site 1
3.  VLC media player: VLC can play most of the video formats since it has inbuilt plugins.

Links: Download VLC media player.
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any queries, I will be glad to help :) So comment here.